The team at Reed Switch Developments Corp. shares in the growing health, safety, and economic concerns of our industry and country arising from the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. As a 100% woman-owned and second-generation family-run small business, we take great personal care in helping to ensure the health, safety and continued success of our valued team, customers and suppliers.
As we continue to navigate this truly unprecedented situation, please be assured that Reed Switch Developments Corp. plans to remain open, fully staffed, and operational throughout this time. This means that our customers, prospects, and suppliers can expect that:
- Our Racine, Wisconsin-based global corporate headquarters and R&D center shall remain open and fully operational. Where applicable, certain staff are working remotely.
- Our facility and staff are complying with all publicly available CDC and WHO coronavirus guidelines. We will continue to actively monitor those guidelines in real-time for any needed updates.
- We will continue to fully and proactively comply with all local, state and federal mandates relating to our operations.
- Our sales, engineering, and customer service teams remain available to respond to your calls and emails expeditiously.
- We are not currently anticipating disruptions in our product shipments, payments or existing commitments.
- We anticipate making no changes to our required customer minimum order quantities. Amazon shall also remain our channel partner for most smaller quantity product needs.
- We’d kindly ask our OEM customers to keep us apprised of any needed changes to your part forecasts or requested monthly shipment dates.
- We’d kindly ask our suppliers to please notify us immediately of any foreseen supply chain disruptions or extended lead times so that we can plan for them accordingly.
- Consistent with recommended guidelines, we regret that we are unable to accommodate in-person visits to our facility, whether scheduled or unscheduled, for the foreseeable future. Please contact us at +1-262-883-9060 as needed to schedule a teleconference, in lieu of a visit.
- Reed Switch Developments Corp. will notify you promptly, should there be a need for any change in this policy, via either our website, www.reedswitchdevelopments.com, or our company Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks so much.
The Team at Reed Switch Developments Corp.